Based on the Prime Minister’s Decree No. 99/PM of March 9 2017, the Department of Policy and Legal Affairs (DOPLA) is one of the organizations in the institutional structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF).
DOPLA was formally established through MAF Agreement No. 3684/MAF of August 2 2017, and officially commenced operations on December 15 2017.
By 2020, the Department of Policy and Legal Affairs has been reorganized in accordance with MAF Agreement No. 1654 /MAF, dated 29 July 2020.
Download Agreement No. 3684/MAF of August 2 2017,
Download Agreement No. 1654 /MAF, dated 29 July 2020.
- Total 42 persons, including 18 woman (including volunteer staff 3 persons), consisting of:
- PhD degree: 3 persons;
- Master degree: 14 persons;
- Bachelor degree: 20 persons (volunteer staff 3 persons, including 2 woman);
- Advanced degree: 1 person;
- Intermediate degree: 1 person;
- Continuing education: 3 persons (for: PhD 1 p, Master 1 p and Bachelor degree 1 p).
- Cooperation and Coordination relationships with relevant stakeholders
There are Focal Points for Policy and Legal Affairs located in the respective Administration and Personnel Sections and Units of every PAFO and every DAFO.