Legal Affairs Division
The Structure of Legal Affairs Division
Responsibilities of Legal Affairs Division
- Being secretariat to the Department in compiling the plans for the creation and improvement of laws and legislations under laws to submit to the Minister for consideration in accordance with laws and regulations;
- Examine, compile articles of laws and legislations under laws of the sector which must be elaborated into detail legislations, including legislations of other sectors having conflicts or gaps in order to propose to the higher levels considered, improved and amended;
- Examine the full contents of the generally legislative provisions in accordance with the constitution, laws, legislations and legislative techniques before submitting to the Minister’s signatory;
- Study and comment on draft laws and legislations under laws of other sectors asked for comments in collaboration with relevant organizations within the sector;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the higher levels.