Administration and Personnel Division
Responsibilities of the Administration and Personnel Division
- Manage entry-exit documents, protocols, secretarial tasks, security tasks, orderly procedures, facilitate the official affairs of the Department and liaise with relevant stakeholders;
- Be the focal point for the study and proposal to improve the organization, function, compile, and consolidate personnel within the Department as well as the mechanisms and working styles of the Divisions within the Department to submit to the leaders of the Department in accordance with the laws and regulations;
- Develop plans and budgets, as well as encourage, monitor and monitor the implementation in accordance with the laws and regulations;
- Summarize the weekly, monthly, three-month, six-month and annual activities of the Department;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the higher levels.